The cannabis plant has several types of compounds:
1. Cannabinoids – CBD and THC are cannabinoids. There is a wide range of cannabinoids (over 100). Still, these two are the main ones that are responsible for therapeutic and psychoactive effects.
2. Terpenes – There are over 140 known terpenes. They also can have a therapeutic effect, although they primarily affect the fragrance.
3. Flavonoids – They are potent antioxidants with significant anti-inflammatory benefits. They can be found in other plants, fruits and vegetables.
Besides these three main compounds, the cannabis plant has other compounds such as proteins, fatty acids, sterols, esters and phenols.
There are three main types of Hemp-Derived CBD products, depending on the combination of cannabis compounds:
1. Full Spectrum CBD Oil UK – Contains Cannabinoids (including THC), Terpenes and Flavonoids
2. Broad Spectrum CBD UK – Contains only some Cannabinoids (without THC), some Terpenes and Flavonoids
3. CBD Isolate UK – Contains only CBD, without other Cannabinoids, Terpenes and Flavonoids
Full Spectrum CBD oil UK is a CBD product that contains Cannabinoids, including THC, Terpenes and Flavonoids.
The Entourage effect suggests that all organic hemp compounds act together as a “team” and produce much more efficient results than when taken individually.
Even though Broad Spectrum CBD contains all compounds except THC, researchers believe that even this tiny amount of THC in Full Spectrum does boost beneficial effects. This amount of THC still is not enough to get you “high”. We must mention that taking large amounts of high potency Full Spectrum CBD products may produce psychoactive effects, though.
Research has proven that even a couple of drops of full Spectrum CBD hemp oil has potential benefits for your overall wellbeing. Some of the benefits of CBD are:
CBD can reduce help with pain management
Researches have shown that CBD may play a role in physical pain relief. CBD could help reduce chronic pain by impacting endocannabinoid receptors, interacting with neurotransmitters and reducing inflammation
CBD Oil can reduce anxiety and stress
CBD Oil could help stress relief in several ways. One of them is the interaction with receptors on nerve cells in the brain. Its limbic system modulates emotions and the human stress response (fight or flight). CBD interacts with adenosine, serotonin and GABA receptors that affect anxiety and stress.
CBD products could improve skin quality
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory qualities, CBD is great at treating acne and other skin problems. CBD Oil also helps treat acne by reducing sebum production.
Full Spectrum CBD may help you have a night of better sleep and fight insomnia
CBD Oil may increase feelings of calm, help with muscle relaxation, decrease pain. All that may help with a better night’s sleep. Research suggests that CBD may also affect sleep directly by interacting with receptors in the brain that rule the body’s daily sleep/wake cycles.
Full Spectrum CBD products contain THC. This is the biggest downside to this type of product. Some people are just afraid to have THC in their CBD products. Also, suppose that full-spectrum CBD products you are buying are not correctly labelled or come from reputable manufacturers. In that case, there can be more than 0.2% of THC, which may cause you to fail the drug test! This is why it is essential to buy only trusted, high-quality products that are third-party lab tested.